Personal Data means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
We may change this Statement from time to time by updating this page. If We make any material changes to this Statement, We will notify you by including a prominent notice on the website before the changes are effective. Please check this page from time to time for updates. By using our websites, blog, subscribing to our newsletter, taking our quiz, becoming an affiliate partner, and using any of our other services, you consent to our collection and use of your Personal Data as described in this Statement.
Legal Basis For Processing Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for our legitimate business interests that include marketing our goods and services, running our business, as well as engaging and developing great talent. Our processing of Personal Data collected from our websites is based primarily on this justification. However, some uses of Personal Data are necessary to comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
This section describes the categories of Personal Data we may have collected about you. It also describes the categories of Personal Data we may continue to collect and our uses of it. Contact information and other identifiers, such as your name, email address, phone number, physical addresses, account number, and identifying information of people that you refer to us.
- Unique device and online identifiers, such as IP address, device IDs, browsing history, geographical information and other similar identifiers
- Demographic information, such as age, family member information
- Commercial and financial information, such as records of products or services purchased, obtained or considered
- Internet or other electronic activity information, such as information regarding your interaction with our website or application, calls and emails sent and received
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, or olfactory information, such as photographs you provide to us or post on our websites
- Educational, professional information, individual profiles, preferences, characteristics, behavior, geolocation, income, and collagen usage from surveys we conduct.